woody shindig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Hartman flanger the only boutique clone of the EM?

4 posters

Go down

Is the Hartman flanger the only boutique clone of the EM? Empty Is the Hartman flanger the only boutique clone of the EM?

Post by kidgloves Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Sounds ace, but I'm cheap as fuck. (Hey, I need to save all the money I can if I'm going to be quitting my job soon) Any other alternatives? I'd just an EM itself, but I'm concerned about losing such modern amenities as low (no) noise and true bypass.

Thoughts?
kidgloves
kidgloves

Back to top Go down

Is the Hartman flanger the only boutique clone of the EM? Empty Re: Is the Hartman flanger the only boutique clone of the EM?

Post by greenweenie Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 pm

The DEM is easily modded. You could get a DEM for less than $80 if you look around then mod it yourself or have someone do it for you. You'll end up spending ~$120 for everything with better bypass, no volume loss and no noise.
greenweenie
greenweenie

Back to top Go down

Is the Hartman flanger the only boutique clone of the EM? Empty Re: Is the Hartman flanger the only boutique clone of the EM?

Post by oinkbanana Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:47 pm

and it'll be HUGE!
oinkbanana
oinkbanana

Back to top Go down

Post by greenweenie Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:30 am

oinkbanana wrote:and it'll be HUGE!

That's the appeal of old EHX.
greenweenie
greenweenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poltergeist Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:10 pm

how is their Rat clone?
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum