woody shindig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake

4 posters

Go down

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake Empty i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 pm

i like it does, but i love those individual boxes. i really am drawn to the colors and shapes of some of them. some of them look so cool that i want to play them just because of the appearance.

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake Ibanez_TS-808_tubescreamer
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake Empty Re: i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:55 pm

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake Deluxe-memory-man
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake Empty Re: i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 pm

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake Rmc3_1
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by gambit Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm

i ditched the M13 because i missed the feeling of putting a bunch of random pedals together, and working out which pedals work with each other etc.

the M9 is like a huge margherita pizza. there's plenty of cheese and tomato.. but where's the pepperoni, olives, mushrooms? multifx pedals still don't deliver that mojo topping for me.

gambit

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:06 pm

^ plus i'm pretty sure it's gonna be impossible to sell in less than a year.
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldoe Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:23 pm

Like I said in the old HCFX M9 thread (RIP 1.0), maybe I'm crazy but I thought the delays blew on the M9. They didn't have the feel and reaction that the DL-4s did....For the price, if you want a Fuck Ton of effects, the M9 is worth it but I think it compromises on sound...

I figured I would ditch my Boss TR-2 - I did a few mods it, thinking the M9's trems would be better, but No, they sounded thinner, less character...
Faldoe
Faldoe

Back to top Go down

Post by TomVanDeven Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, if you're not a fan of it, you can always just give it to me.

Very Happy
TomVanDeven
TomVanDeven

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm

TomVanDeven wrote:Well, if you're not a fan of it, you can always just give it to me.

Very Happy

i just might do that. maybe a give away is what this forum needs to kick it into gear. Idea
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Idea <----- that looks more like a female's naughty bits than an idea.
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 am

i'm starting to think that buying the m9 was a mistake 558793878
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum