woody shindig
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme)

3 posters

Go down

let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme) Empty let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme)

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:46 pm

if each of us gets two people to commit to this site and leave 2.0 in the dust; soon there will be three people here!
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme) Empty Re: let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme)

Post by the fonz Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 pm

let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme) Amway-logo
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme) Empty Re: let's amway this thing (pyramid scheme)

Post by Faldoe Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:53 am

are there prizes involved?
Faldoe
Faldoe

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 am

free phone cards!!!
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by carrier street Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:11 am

Lulz. But seriously, god bless Amway and all of the money those people have dumped into Grand Rapids, MI.
carrier street
carrier street

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:13 am

my hippie parents, and my brother and i, lived on amway products. coincidentally we were from mi.
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by carrier street Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 am

Where in Michigan? I've never even seen one of their products, but I like their hotels, convention center, arena, hospitals, university additions, and of course ArtPrize
carrier street
carrier street

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:23 am

i was born in lansing and moved to st. louis; it's near alma and mt. pleasant, saginaw's the nearest major city.

my dad is from the grand rapids area; bangor.

amway made cleaning supplies and other regular household items. you would by them at a discount and try to sell them to your friends by hosting an amway party. another way to score points was to recruit amway reps. it was the original pyramid scheme.
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by carrier street Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:35 am

I grew up in a suburb of Grand Rapids. My friend's dad was (is?) Amway's head of IT. It's just wierd to that even though that company is so omnipresent in that town, I had never even SEEN one of their products before they started running commercials for the company in the last couple of years.
carrier street
carrier street

Back to top Go down

Post by the fonz Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:39 am

^ i don't know if they have products anymore. they seem to be more wholesale of stuff you'd get in the supermarkets. now they are called "dream makers" or something like that.
the fonz
the fonz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down